List Of 20 Dissertation Topics Related To Modern Technology
You should be very careful when picking a topic for your dissertation about modern technology. Researching and writing the project will take a big part of your life and it will clearly define the direction of your career. Whether you are interested in computers, modern gadgets, or any technological advances in science, don’t choose the subject area for your topic in a rush.
Things to Consider When Picking a Dissertation Topic
Lots of technology-related issues can be explored in your paper. However, you should be very selective and meet the following criteria when taking your final decision:
- Your interest.
Remember to pick a topic that you are truly passionate about since it will minimize the risks of getting bored in the process of work.
- Your competence.
The topic of your interest should be manageable. Therefore, superficial knowledge of the subject isn’t enough. You should also be able to research the topic on a professional level and know how to apply the necessary scholarly methods.
You need to find a gap in the existing knowledge of the subject and shed new light on it.
Inspiring Dissertation Topics about Modern Technology
- What innovations are used in surgery nowadays?
- In vitro technologies: how can they be improved?
- What are the benefits and dangers of e commerce?
- What are the effective methods of using social media in business?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of couchsurfing?
- Which of the modern robotic inventions are the coolest ones and why?
- Music players: how did they evolve into existing devices?
- How do driverless cars work? Are they secure?
- Are there any areas of life where robots can never replace people? What are they?
- What are the recent achievements in genetic engineering?
- What technological innovations are used by the military nowadays?
- What are the pros and cons of digital learning?
- What are the short-term and long-term consequences of using technologies in our life?
- Why modern genetically modified foods aren’t as harmful as they are said to be?
- How can existing organ transplant technologies be improved?
- What are the recent breakthroughs in human cloning?
- How are psychiatric diseases cured by means of light waves nowadays? Is this technology effective?
- Is there any connection between the rise of mental diseases and the increase in using technologies?
- Are there any brain-controlling technologies nowadays? How do they work? What are the dangers?
- How can DNA be used in developing new information storage technologies?